Benefit of E-Shram Card
e Shram Card Benefits 2022 The Ministry of Labor and Employment is making an e-shram card for the interests of poor labor families across India. If you also want to know about e-shram card online registration form and benefits of e-shramik card 2022, then you can get complete information through this article. Let us tell you that in order to provide employment to the poor laborers according to their skills, online registration of e-shramik card is being done by the Government of India. Indian citizens willing to take the benefits of e-Shramik Card can submit e-Shram Card Online Registration Form through the official website of Ministry of Labor and Employment, eshram.gov.in. e Shram Card Benefits 2022 and other important information can be seen on the table below.
Benefits of E-Shram Card Registration: – This portal has been started for the workers, so that they can get the benefit of proper facilities from the government. Meanwhile, the question is arising in the minds of many people that what are the facilities available on this card? We tell you what will be the benefits of e-Shramik Card for you-
1. Accident insurance of Rs 2 lakh can be available.
2. In the coming time, the direct benefit of any facility brought by the government for the workers will be available.
3. Pension facility can be available in future.
4. Financial assistance in costly treatment.
5. Under Maternity Benefit, if a pregnant female employee is unable to work, then she will get the benefit of full arrangement for the maintenance and maintenance of her and her children.
6. Funds for building a house.
7. Financial assistance for the education of children.
8. Financial assistance for skill upgradation.
e-Shramik Card Eligibility
Eligibility for E-Shram Card Registration :- Indians desirous of taking advantage of E-Shram Card can check E-Shramik Card Registration Form eligibility details on the table below :-
- citizenship indian
- Age Limit 18 – 59
E-Shram Card Registration Required Documents
1. Aadhar Card
2. PAN Card
3. Passport size photo
4. Mobile Number
5. Bank Account Details
E-Shram Portal Registration Process :- Indian citizens who have submitted the E-Shram Card Online Form can submit the application through the official website of E-Shram Portal, eshram.gov.in. Follow the instructions given below to submit the e Shram Card Online Registration Form:-
★ First of all, by clicking on the departmental notification link given below, check the detailed information related to the scheme.
★ Then click on Online Form link.
★ Click on e-Shram Card Self Registration link on the main page.
★ Now a new window will open in front of you, in which you have to fill your application form.
★ Finally after submitting take a print out of E Shram Card Form.